Friday, December 30, 2011

A Successful Merger

As 2011 draws to a close, I looked back at this fledgling blog for a while this past week to see how I felt about it.  Perhaps my greatest regret was that I'd had a lot of posts on my previous blog (Enjoy Every Sandwich) which I wished I could migrate over to this one to round things out a bit more.

Lo and behold, I found an import feature on Blogger that allowed me to do just that.  So, if you are one of my few but fervent followers here, but haven't read some of my earlier posts on broader topics - from pop culture and politics to writing and family, even my now semi-legendary snakebite story - this is now the place to come and dig into some of what I hope were the best of my earlier offerings.  This blog began in November of 2010, so the dates that precede that in the Blog Archive column on the right hand side of this page will take you back in time.

I hope you enjoy, and I hope that I can find some engaging experiences and topics to share with you all in 2012.  Please feel free to let me know what you'd like to read more/less of here - I welcome your comments, always.

Happy New Year, gang.  Let's make it matter.

No comments: